IMPORTANT: Please note that this book has been updated to match the 2012 APICS CSCP changes. Please see our new edition here: CSCP 2012
For some reason, it’s tough to find resources to prepare for the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) exam. We know. We went through that futile search ourselves. And if we faced that problem, we figured we weren’t the only ones.
A big source of anxiety comes from not knowing what questions will come out in the exam. This is one of the big reasons we published this massive 294-page book with over 1000 CSCP practice questions. Our thinking is that the more practice questions you see, the more confident you will be in passing the exam.
But even before passing the exam, we assume that the reason you want to take the exam in the first place is to learn supply chain management. And this is why all questions in the book are tied to a master answer key.
You’ll thus know right away if you understood a concept or not.
Even better, the questions and answer key are organized based on the official APICS CSCP structure. This way the book isn’t just a random collection of questions. As you prepare using the questions, you also start to get an understanding for how APICS structures the supply chain management field.
Here’s what you get:
- Over 1000 practice questions developed by the Real World Supply Chain team
- Questions divided into four modules. Even better, each module is further divided into 4-5 sub-sections. This structure is based on the official APICS CSCP course.
- Answer key for all questions, organized by these sub-sections for easy reference
- Free lifetime updates. If we decided to add more questions, you get them free. Forever.
You Even Get an Instructor to Help You!
And here’s what makes this a unique package. You don’t just get the practice questions. You also get access to the team! If you have any questions regarding the content, you can ask us anytime. Just email us or submit a question through our online form.
Oh, and it won’t be a random corporate email address or form — you know, the ones where you have no idea if anyone will read or even get your message. We’ve actually set-up an email inbox and online form dedicated only for this purpose. Our goal is to make it as easy as asking an instructor, colleague or friend.
To the best of our knowledge, we’re the only ones that offer this. In some ways, you’re getting free instruction and consulting.
(Plus, ahem…well, this would typically cost you a lot in consulting fees. Just saying.)
Will I pass the exam?
Each person’s experience, dedication and motivation are different. Obviously, we can’t control that. However, we do know that practice does help. And this is why we put together a massive set of questions. The actual exam consists of only 175 questions. So, with the 1000 questions in this book, you’ll have more than plenty to practice with.
Are the questions really like the actual APICS CSCP exam?
Unless they’re APICS, there’s really no way anyone can develop questions exactly like the CSCP exam. We think though that we’ve made a strong attempt. We also feel that there is only so many ways you can test basic supply chain concepts. So, by practicing with these 1000 questions, you get to see a lot of potential variations. And this means less surprises for you on exam day.
So no, they’re not actual test questions. No third party can offer that. But we think they’re close enough to prepare you well.
Why an ebook?
Here are a few advantages:
- Updates. We can deploy updates much quicker than a traditional book. You will always have the freshest content. For most physical books, you’re stuck with the version you have.
- Convenience. Since it’s digital, it’s much more portable. Meaning, you can read it in your BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad or Kindle. You can also conveniently keep it in your laptop as you travel.
- Value. Most of what you pay goes to the value of the content. Not to printing, logistics and commissions costs.
- Speed. You get to use the ebook immediately. Plus, no shipping costs.
Oh, and by the way, once you purchase the book, you automatically get all future updates of the book. For free. For life. (Well, OK, for as long as we update and offer the book.)
What payment types do you accept?
We accept pretty much all major credit cards. We accept non-US credit cards as well. Oh, and by the way, you DO NOT have to have a PayPal account. You can simply pay with your credit card like any typical transaction.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We understand that it’s hard to know if a book is good until after you read it. So here’s a simple solution. Purchase and read the book. If you’re not satisfied with it for any reason, simply request a refund within 30 days of your purchase.
No. Questions. Asked.
(Though we’d love to get your thoughts on how to improve it.)
Get the questions now!
We put a lot of effort in this project. We feel strongly that it will prepare you well for the Certified Supply Chain Professional exam. It’s our small way of contributing to our profession.
Just to summarize, the entire package includes:
- 1000 APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional Exam Questions ebook
- Questions organized by module and sub-section, aligned with the official APICS CSCP program structure
- Answer key for all questions organized using the same structure above for easier reference
- Access to the team so you have someone to go to for questions. If you’re stuck on a question, just email us!
- Free copies of all future versions and updates (for as long as we update and offer the book)
The entire package is US$95.
Please give the book a try. Buy it now and download it immediately.
Remember, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the purchase, you can request a refund within the first 30 days. And, you can even keep the book! (Though it’d also be nice if you passed it on to a friend that might find more benefit from it.)
We work on the basis of trust. We believe that most people are honest. And even if there were a random person that gamed our system, well…that’s more their problem, not ours right?
So please do give us a try.