CSCP Lite is smaller version of our massive CSCP Review practice questions ebook. Some of you might already have review questions but still want a bit more practice. If that’s the case, we made this ebook for you.
CSCP Lite gives you 100 CSCP practice questions. Please note that these questions are different from the 100 questions that we already offer for free. So combined, you will get 200 unique questions!
- 100 practice questions developed by the Real World Supply Chain team
- Questions divided into the APICS CSCP Modules and Sections. This way it’s easy to reference the concepts for further study.
- Answer key for all questions. This allows you to quickly correct any weak areas.
- Free lifetime updates. If we decide to add more questions, you get them free. Forever.
Ask an Instructor!
Here’s what makes this a unique package. You don’t just get the practice questions. You also get access to the team! If you have any questions regarding the content, you can ask us anytime. Just email us or submit a question through our online form.
Oh, and it won’t be a random corporate email address or form — you know, the ones where you have no idea if anyone will read or even get your message. We actually answer emails! Our goal is to make it as easy as asking an instructor, colleague or friend.
To the best of our knowledge, we’re the only ones that offer this. In some ways, you’re getting free instruction and consulting.
(Plus, ahem…well, this would typically cost you a lot in consulting fees. Just saying.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this guarantee I pass the exam?
Each person’s experience, dedication and motivation are different. Obviously, we can’t control that. However, we do know that practice does help. The more familiar you are with the types of questions APICS asks, the better for you.
Are the questions exactly like the actual APICS CSCP exam?
Unless they’re APICS, there’s really no way anyone can develop questions exactly like the CSCP exam. We think though that we’ve made a strong attempt. We also feel that there is only so many ways you can test basic supply chain concepts.
By practicing with these questions, you get to see a lot of potential variations. And this means less surprises for you on exam day.
So no, they’re not actual test questions. No third party can offer that. But we think they’re close enough to prepare you well.
Can I get a physical hard copy book?
Our books are ONLY offered as digital ebooks. There is additional cost to producing and shipping physical books obviously. And we don’t want you to pay for those costs.
Here are a few other advantages:
- Updates. We can deploy updates much quicker than a traditional book. You will always have the freshest content. For most physical books, you’re stuck with the version you have.
- Convenience. Since it’s digital, it’s much more portable. Meaning, you can read it in your iPad, iPhone or Kindle. You can also conveniently keep it in your laptop when you travel.
- Value. Most of what you pay goes to the value of the content. Not to printing, logistics and commissions costs.
- Speed. You get to use the ebook immediately. Plus, no shipping costs.
Oh, and by the way, once you purchase the book, you automatically get all future updates of the book.
For free. For life. (Well, OK, for as long as we update and offer the book.)
What payment types do you accept?
We accept pretty much all major credit cards. We accept non-US credit cards as well.
Do I need to have a PayPal account?
No, not at all! You can simply pay with your credit card like any typical online transaction. PayPal is only our payment processor, but you can pay almost any way you want.
How quickly will I get the ebooks?
Within minutes of completing payment, you will receive an email with the download link for the ebook. You can then download and use it immediately.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We understand that it’s hard to know if a book is good until after you read it. So here’s a simple solution. Purchase and read the ebooks. If you’re not satisfied with it for any reason, simply request a refund within 30 days of your purchase.
No. Questions. Asked.
(Though we’d love to get your thoughts on how to improve it.)
We work on the basis of trust. We believe that most people are honest. And even if there were a random person that gamed our system, well…that’s more their problem, not ours right?
So please do give us a try.